page level ads Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars | Rincón Cocina

Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I came across this recipe on Pinterest a week or so ago. Decided to make these bars yesterday. After picking my jaw up off the ground at the fact that I’d need close to 2 pounds of butter (!!!!), I jumped in and started baking. Holy moly! The sweetness, butteriness (I know that’s not a word but it fits), lusciousness! So amazing….really can’t put it into proper words. I shared some pieces with a friend and he commented: jeez, what’s in these things…crack? LOL! Definitely a keeper recipe!


Recipe >> Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars @ kevinandamanda.com